NDT FOR CIVIL ENGINEER (CIVIL QA QC )
Includes 2 Sections
- NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SECTION AS PER (IS CODES AND ASTM CODES)
- QC SECTION
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SECTION AS PER (IS CODES AND ASTM CODES)
- Rebound hammer test
- Ultrasonic pulse velocity Concrete testing
- Penetration methods
- Pull off and pull out test
- NDT for corrosion assessment ,thickness of concrete bridges
- NDT for detection of cracks voids in concrete bridges
- Radar method
- NDT for steel bridges (ULTRASONIC TESTING , MAGNETIC AND LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING )
- NDT on masonry bridges
- Introduction to quality control and civil engineering
- Planning, assuring and process quality
- Construction materials and material control
- Destructive testing
- Mechanical inspection
- Safety requirements for testing
- Results and interpretation
- Tests on soils
- Tests on bitumen
- Tests on cements
- Tests on aggregates
- Tests on fresh concrete
ONSITE TRAINING :
ADMISSION REQUIREMENS :
- The courses as a whole mentioned by TWG in course of the cyber space are carried out in variety of schedules in an annum
- Regular time schedule for students will be 10.00am to 1.00pm
- The students are requested to submitted copies of up-to-date passport size photo.
- Online registration is also acceptable in respect of outstation students.
- All the prospective students are advised to submit the properly furnishes enrolment form accompanying the copies of documents of all supporting education qualifications.
- We stick to student teacher ratio of 5:1 in each batch with the object of endowing individual and personalized care in respect of every student from the part of tutor.
- Pupils altogether are instructed to bring scientific calculators to class on regular basis.
- Course fee cover cost of basic study materials, requisite stationery, extreme practical and theory in case of necessity.
PLACEMENT AND CAREER MANAGEMENT SERVICES :